What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kb-2

jvollenberg

Ordnance approved
I am looking for some good pictures of the KB-2 Yugo submunitions with their markings, fuze, and ribbon. Does anyone have one they can take a picture of?

Thanks,

Joe

Joe, on the Wk2ammo forum, post 1945 cutaway models, page 5 you can find the 1:1 scale drawings of 13 different types submunitions under the chapter " submunition cutaway drawings". I think this will do as they are caliper measured and ACAD drawn.
I tried to post them here, but PDF's do not seem to stick here.
Regards, DJH

Ps: if it does not work, send md your e-mail adress per PN, and I'll send them per E-mail to you.

Last edited:
I am looking for some good pictures of the KB-2 Yugo submunitions with their markings, fuze, and ribbon. Does anyone have one they can take a picture of?

Thanks,

Joe

Joe,

Here's some pictures of the KB-1 sub. I don't know if they're any use in the absence of KB-2 pictures?

According to my docs they're very similar apart from the KB-1 having a steel ball frag sleeve.

I may have downloaded these pics from the tinterweb, so credit where credit's due......

Cheers

Pete

KB 1 submunitions.jpgKB1 submunition 2.jpgKB1 submunition 3.jpgKB1 submunition.jpgKB1 submunitions in missile.jpgMissile containing KB1 submunitions showing submunitions being extracted.jpgMissile warhead being seperated exposing KB 1 submunitions.jpgMissile containing KB1 submunitions 3.jpg

There's a colour drawing in TM T-37-5-3. But i guess you know that already? ;-)

That was the acad drawing I meant Joe, couldnýt download it as a PDF here. I will now send it to you from my job.
Regards, DJH