What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unknown 37 mm projectile

Hallo,
the primer of the rusted steel case is of german Rheinmetall manufacture, model C/13. I can't tell you any more.
Greetings,
Bellifortis.

Unfortunately this is all I have...... perhaps someone has drawings for 3,7cm Abkomm Pzgr. # 26, 27 & 28 ????3,7cm Abkomm 001.jpg

The corpse of the solid shot looks American. I have not ever heard of or seen a Solid shot
made for export by PE&MCo but that doesn't mean that it didn't happen. I have a similar
example which is unmarked. If your relic is marked it would be on the band. So I assume it isn't.
With that band style I would think it was American made. I think more need to be found ~
But I'm guessing ~

Attachments

• U.S.solid.jpg
    U.S.solid.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Hello Gspragge,

37mm shot of "Mozgolom" could be a practice shot or for sub-caliber training. Never seen before.

As you well know 37mm series, do you have more information on these two 37mm AP shot below :

-first : Hotchkiss shape. Never seen this one in France.

Product83748.jpgProduct83749.jpgProduct83750.jpgProduct83751.jpg

-second : US shape. Too short and too pointed to be an US M80 or other uncapped.

37mm - Copie.jpg