What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Size of letters on a DM25 KM smoke grenade

hansjonas

Hello everybody, a question about the markings of the DM25 KM smoke. I have figured out that it aperes to be two types of skript of this grenade, one is Calibri and the other is Franklin Gothic Medium i think. Could be more, please inform me. But how high is the letters on it? and the space between the lines is of course interests. please if anyone has a grenade laying around and would like to share some info, would give me the chance to finish my projekt painting markings on my pice i have got.

HansJonas:tinysmile_shy_t:

Hello, this information you have given about the DM25 is super great. Now i have all i need to complete my example, meny thanks Gary and Rigby.

hansjonas

Hello a other question about DM25 and other products from Nico. The almost transparent elastic sealant around al openings like smoke and gas escape holes whhat is that?. I know Nico use some sort aluminum foile under the holes of an DM25, but what do they use from outside om the aluminium foile?

/hansjonas