What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

More Gibraltar guns.

Bob7.62W

SAM_1325.jpgSAM_1349.jpgSAM_1350.jpgSAM_1379.jpgSAM_1429.jpgSAM_1324.jpgDSCF0809.jpgSAM_1348.jpgJust don't ask me what they are, my memory is not that good! There are guns everywhere in Gib, they are being dug up on every building site, and used for every purpose imaginable.

We are heading to Gibraltar next weekend (11th March). I will try for some more pics.

Take a camera with a large memory, the place is heaving with guns! Spirits are £8 a litre in the shops for branded names, buses are the best mean of transport, frequent and cheap. Keep clear of the apes, they will steal anything, sunglasses, handbags, you name it, they will have it. Cable car is the easy way up the rock. It's a very safe place to holiday and pretty well everybody dealing with the public speaks English. The rock is 3 miles long and has 34 miles of tunnels inside, most of which are not accessible to the public. Have fun!

My daughter lives in La Linea next door, I'm visiting next month and I must admit to being pretty excited about visiting the rock. The Spanish side of the border has its fair share of defences too so I will get pics as well.:bigsmile:Tig.