What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grenade displays from the weekend

timmymac

Here are my display boards from Living History Weekend at local Museum of American GI. This was the 3rd time I've done this, but this year added the guns, original too but with solid receivers on the subs.

Attachments

• IMG_3267.jpg
    IMG_3267.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_3264.jpg
    IMG_3264.jpg
    297.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3265.jpg
    IMG_3265.jpg
    294.9 KB · Views: 155
I'm working on an all World war one display that will be part of a month-long exhibit in commemorating 100 years since US entered World War I

Attachments

• IMG_3195.jpg
    IMG_3195.jpg
    290.4 KB · Views: 88
Hello, very nice presentation, impressive.
Do you have more pictures of the dummy mills? And its origin.
thank you

I specifically went into the museum building last Saturday to find you this year since I missed you last year, and I once again did not see your displays. Are your items invisible to the naked eye and only a camera can capture them?

Last edited:
I specifically went into the museum building last Saturday to find you this year since I missed you last year, and I once again did not see your displays. Are your items invisible to the naked eye and only a camera can capture them?

what time where you at the museum? I Packed up and left on sunday around 2 I guess.

Terrific)
The shirt on RG-14 was on World War II, it did not exist in ww1.
View attachment 131886

Youre absolutely right Gr.Fr, I never stopped the think it through, thanks for correcting me! Thanks John, I hope in some way, I can pass on the lessons learned from guys such as yourself right here on bocn! cheers guys