What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slick

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Today i received a really nice package of quality arts n crafts materials from Rick
They are great pieces much better than the cheapo rubbish and cobbled together bits i have been struggling along with for years and will be looked after and put to good use
many many thanks
Allan

Am certain they will be put to good use. Glad they arrived safe and sound. On that note, they hardly compare to the most rarest of rare items I received today. As far as is known, only two exist in the world. Notoriously so. An infamous "noodle mine". Will be posited in a place of honor amongst the collection. Thanks Allan.
noodle mine.jpg

Slick,
You if do a separate post about this mine, may you expand on this noodle thing because I know literally nothing about it. Thanks.

Rick is an outstanding trading partner. I hope to have a business reason to go visit Arkansas in the near future.

Rick is an outstanding trading partner. I hope to have a business reason to go visit Arkansas in the near future.

Give me at least a days heads up. So I can dust.
And bring lots of stuff. To trade or give away. *nudge nudge wink wink*