What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

1972 Mills Grenade

Darren

Digging through a box of stuff I have packed away came across a 1972 dated mills Grenade (inert) that I purchased sometime ago, thought I would take a photo while it was unpacked.

Attachments

• British 1972 Mills Grenade-1.jpg
    British 1972 Mills Grenade-1.jpg
    283.5 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Very nice. Shame it has to live in a box, but my collection did until quite recently.

Very nice. Shame it has to live in a box, but my collection did until quite recently.

Unfortunately I haven't much room to display everything I collect, I now only collect fuzes so have been selling of other items in my collection, hanging on to the grenades for a moment but will all have to go at some point.

Darren - I'm interested also as well as any other grenades you will eventually dispose of. Send me a private message when you are ready with the stock you have. Thanks.

QuickSilver

ah maybe this is why I did not see you in Ciney for quite a while now, apart from the fact that they made it a bit uncomforatble there for ammo collectors.