What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

25pdr rubber drill round 1939

Rrickoshae

Premium Member
its one thing after another at the moment! Picked this up today, a brass and rubber 25pdr MkII DRILL dated 1939. I haven't yet given it a clean and its missing the top part of the drill fuze.

I'm not into large rubber things so this will be available for a suitable British WW1/WW2 trade, ideally swapped at Beltring as this is a bit on the large size to be gift wrapped.

Dave

Attachments

• 100_2012.jpg
    100_2012.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 81
  • 100_2013.jpg
    100_2013.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 61
Hello,
First time I see the rubber model.
Could you post a picture of the base and markings.
Thank you.
Regards

That would go nicely with my wooden drill round. What sort of trades are you looking for Dave?

Last edited:
That would go nicely with me wooden drill round. What sort of trades are you looking for Dave?

something British WW1/WW2 ideally HE or shrapnel, doesn't have to have a case with it, again ideally unfired but might consider fired (not 18pdr), not rusty/pitted. A 4inch Naval HE would do very nicely but ideally it would be 1950/60s dated. So would a post war 25pdr smoke or illuminating proj!