What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is ogreve?

BOUGAINVILLE

Up until this year I was in regular email contact with Olaf. Now the emails go unanswered and a paypal payment went unclaimed.

I know that at times when he is busy work wise communications slow down a wee bit. We are all like that. But it has now been over 6 months and there has been no sign of him since just after he returned from his holidays.

Can any of our Dutch members let us know if he is okay and hopefully he is only bogged down work-wise.

Cheers,
Robert

I was wondering the same thing. I have sent him a few e-mail over the last few months without hearing back. I really hope that he is ok.

Jason

Just contacted him, still alive ;-). I will share this thread with him.

Let's hope he's ok. Life is full of distractions and sometimes people take a step away from the hobby. Hello Robert!!

Jim
japaneseordnance at yahoo.com

Got a visit yesterday from the, Legend Himself :) He was in the, US visiting family and stopped by.

Jason

IMG_0231.jpg

Was lucky to get another visit yesterday from my, Pal, the great, Olafo, as he was in town with family.

Jason

IMG_3680.jpg