What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Czech Museum

AfterView attachment 135807

Before
attachment.php

Just checking to see if I can brighten the pics for a little better clarity. Looks like it worked on that one.
Jeff - holler if you would like me to enhance the photo set.

Feel free if you have the time, I'm juggling work and long days and don't have the time to prepare things as well as I'd like. I'm just happy to get some of them posted for others to use. My sitting on the photos is the same as the items in the basement of the museum - useless unless someone gets to see them.

Did a little bit of enhancing and some minor cropping. Some of the pics were immune to "shopping", but most showed some improvement. My pic library of fuzes has expanded significantly.
fuze s 1.jpgfuze s 2.jpgfuze s 3.jpgfuze s 4.jpgfuze s 5.jpgfuze s 6.jpgfuze s 7.jpgfuze s 8.jpgfuze s 9.jpgfuze s 10.jpg
fuze s 11.jpgfuze s 12.jpgfuze s 13.jpgfuze s 14.jpgfuze s 15.jpgfuze s 16.jpgfuze s 17.jpgfuze s 18.jpgfuze s 19.jpgfuze s 20.jpg
fuze s 21.jpgfuze s 22.jpgfuze s 23.jpgfuze s 24.jpgfuze s 25.jpgfuze s 26.jpgfuze s 27.jpgfuze s 28.jpgfuze s 29.jpgfuze s 30.jpg
fuze s 31.jpgfuze s 32.jpgfuze s 33.jpgfuze s 34.jpgfuze s 35.jpgfuze s 36.jpgfuze s 37.jpgfuze s 38.jpgfuze s 39.jpgfuze s 40.jpg
fuze s 41.jpgfuze s 42.jpgfuze s 43.jpg

Thanks to Jeff for the original downloads. A superb resource of rarely seen fuzes. Maybe he can go back over there and take some more pictures! Yea! In his free time.

This is the end of this photo group. More another time.

Fuze 28-1.jpgFuze 28-2.jpgFuze 29-1.jpgFuze 29-3.jpgFuze 30.jpgFuze 31-1.jpgFuze 31-3.jpgFuze 32-3.jpgFuze 32-1.jpgFuze 33-2.jpgFuze 33-4.jpgFuze 33-5.jpg