What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickfire

pzgr40

Premium Member
I tried to become a member of Quickfire, but somehow this shitsite does not function, although I am shure I used the right username and password. Who can help me on the E mailadress (per PN) of oldshotandshell so I can reach him around the quickshit site.

Thanks in advance , regards

Last edited:
Hi Richard, I became a member, had this e mail send to me, used the link in the mail to connect me to the quickfire site, used the usename and password ( I had written down on a paper to avoid mistakes) , and get refused time after time.
:(

I had quite a few problems signing up to. I eventually had a friend to do it for me and it worked but I was unable to.

The reason you couldn't register is because you are using an IP address 'blocker',if you bothered to read the info on the site you would have known this....but as you think it's a shitsite you won't want to...so don't bother!

I tried to become a member of Quickfire, but somehow this shitsite does not function, although I am shure I used the right username and password. Who can help me on the E mailadress (per PN) of oldshotandshell so I can reach him around the quickshit site.

Thanks in advance , regards

Most people read the instructions !!!

I did read the instructions and folowed the carefully. I did not get any notice about an ip blocker or anything like it!

I am now at my job, trying to log in, but still to no avail.

PS; Richard B just send me a PN, but my mailbox was full; can you please resend it?

Regards, DJH

Last edited:
You won't be able to log in as I've already explained to you....and after your 'crappy' comments in your first post on here you never will be be able to.