What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

municion italiana 149/12

farre

Hola he conseguido esta munición que es de la guerra civil española de origen italiano, alguien me puede dar mas información que cañón la disparaba, etc.

saludos y gracias

Hello I have obtained this ammunition that is of the Spanish civil war of Italian origin, someone can give me mas information that cannon was shooting, etc.

Regards and graces

149-12 modelo 14.jpg 149-12 modelo 14-B.jpg

Hola Farre,
En el libro "La artillería en la guerra civil. Material de origen italiano" de Artemio Mortera y Jose Luis Infiesta tienes buena información sobre esta pieza.

In the book ""La artillería en la guerra civil. Material de origen italiano" de Artemio Mortera y Jose Luis Infiesta (Artillery in the Civil War. Italian Material) there is good information.

Saludos

149_01.jpg149_02.jpg149-12_mod._1918.jpg

Last edited:
In the Spanish Civil War there were 80 italian howitzer 149/12 mod 14. The howitzer fought, in all battlefield, from February 1937 until the end of the war. ("La artillería en la guerra civil. Material de origen italiano" de Artemio Mortera y Jose Luis Infiesta, pag 49, 56)