What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Replica grenades

BMG50

Premium Member
Would like to get my hands on a Hawkins 75 grenade and maybe a gammon 82 grenade added to the collection but don't justify playing ridiculous somes of money for such items. So I was contemplating to fill the gap with replicas. What do you thing are the best about and your opinion as copies going and one's to avoid. I am also after 247 always fuze tape with the pin and lead end, is there anyone making replica tape as the tape is the hardest part to find.

What Price Glory has replicas of the No. 75 and No 82. They are pretty decent too and not overly expensive.

heres my no.75 from what price glory.the cap is a casting and dosent unscrew but other than that its a good copy and you could always improve it by adding real cap and other bits if you wanted.
as you said the real ones a very expensive and this is probably good enough for most

Attachments

• P1030314.JPG
    P1030314.JPG
    117.3 KB · Views: 57
  • P1030315.JPG
    P1030315.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 50
  • P1030316.JPG
    P1030316.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 47