What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where does everyone buy and sell on the web now?

WWIIBuff

I am constantly watching the Classifieds section of this website for items I'd like to add to my collection, but quite honestly, it seems like very few items become available there. So I thought maybe I should ask, where does everyone go on the web to buy their weapon/fuze/munitions related items these days?

I know there are a couple dealers who have these items for sale, and I also know about Steve's for sale section on BombFuzeCollectors, and of course Ebay, but what other sites do you guys recommend that I check on a regular basis?

Thanks

John

Thanks guys, these are some great resources. I am not familiar with IAA or ECRA Dave, what are their full names? I Googled those letters but too many options came up, none weapons/ordnance related.

I would be interested in Facebook ordnance trading, can you recommend a few?

I would be interested in Facebook ordnance trading, can you recommend a few?

I would too. Unfortunately I do not frequent Facebook much, so I do not know my way around there very well. Once upon a time I had joined a Grenade Collectors page, but now I cannot find it anywhere and do not know how to access it again if it does still exist.