What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown maker/country for 100x182R115 M1928

H

Hoeksel

Recently I found this 100x182R115 case marked model of 1928. It is the same as the 10 cm Skoda vz14/19. I do not recognize the country and I do not know the manufacturer "TV". A fellow BOCN collector showed me a Yugoslav case that looks the same, also made by TV, but the LOT designation is with a "C" (this case with "S") and the model is marked 100 MM X.M.28 (to my knowledge typical for Yugoslav cases, I have many examples in my collection) and this case is marked 100 MM HM28.

Anybody has additional information?

Attachments

• 10 cm unknown.jpg
    10 cm unknown.jpg
    284.8 KB · Views: 65
Hello,
Jugo used both cyrillic and latin script;
Lot: using cyrillic is "сериал" using latin is "serial" so is possible to find c or s for the lot number (observed also on 47mm mod 38 anti tank gun)
X before the M28 means "Хаубица" or howitzer.
will be nice to know the meaning of "H" in this specimen, but I think due to the latin used for the lot number is simply "Haubica" or howitzer using latin script
best regards

Last edited:
Fert, your explanation makes perfect sense to me. I also assume the H is for Haubice.