What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

QFA & Photos

hicky1300

Keep trying to list items on QFA but doesn`t matter what computer or laptop I use it will not upload photos!!??
Now tells me the picture is 000KB?

I had the same problem when I first tried a few weeks ago. You probably have the same issue as me, which is that the picture file size is too large. The solution I found was using Microsoft 'PAINT' to reduce the number of pixels. Use the VIEW tab first to zoom out and get the picture on the screen to a reasonable size and then the HOME tab and RESIZE. Tick the 'Maintain Aspect Ratio' box and choose 'Percentage' rather than 'Pixels'. Mine works then by changing the '100' to '60'. Save the file and it should be between about 500kb to 700kb, which should upload. Best of luck, Depotman

....or you could simply adjust your cameras photo size before you take the photo as you have been previously advised to do?