What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

A pack of ten 6.5mm something

Slick

A nicely wrapped pack. I can make out the word patrone, so going with German. I may have a loose example, but since I don't know exactly what it is, a picture of its contents would be useful in identifying any I may have.

SAA 6.5mm package unk.jpg

I struggle to post pics on this site so I can't easily show you what the cartridge looks like I'm afraid. It's actually Norwegien, not German, and it is a 6.5mm x 55mm Mauser Gallery cartridge. Your label reads '6.5mm Salonpatron med 0.5gn Mantlet Trekule'. They are loaded by Raufoss Arsenal but they often used reloaded cases so you might the packet contains an assortment of Norwegian & Swedish headstamps.
I'll try and upload a picture of a cartridge for you......

I believe I have 2 or three loose gallery cartridges, at least that's what I think they are, which I'll post soon. Thanks for all your details.