What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'land of mine'

starshell

Premium Member
A Superb looking film, (released a couple of years ago; 2015) called 'Land of mine' has been released again at a (very few) london cinema's for a very limited time,
and is the story of young German soldiers forced to clear the beaches of Denmark of land mines post war under the supervision of a hardline Danish Sergeant. Eventually, recognising these boys are just that, and realising the dangers and stresses the boys are under, the sergeant warms to them and becomes something of a father figure. If you can find it, a must see.
Trying to find out where, and if, its still on anywhere...

Cheers guys,
I was kind of hoping it would be released on DVD, but I can't see that happening somehow. Its a pretty unique film.
I'll just keep looking around....

Starshell, get info about Kodi and Mobdro software, you'll be very happy for many years to come

Starshell it has been released on DVD, I bought my copy back in September. I think I got it on Amazon. Just Google it.

It was a very good movie. I also enjoyed seeing all those mines similar to those in my collection being retrieved.

Thanks guys for the info,
I'll get on it and get a copy this weekend.
It was out on Netflix apparently, but the wife, after subscribing to it, found it wasn't on there after all.....
As mentioned by WWII Buff and Yodamaster, now on Amazon UK.
Thanks again!

It's been playing on one of the STARZ channels. Watched it last night(12/22). A very good movie.

I watched the film over the festive break - very good, if not shocking. Thanks for the recommendations!