What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SAA shadowbox

Slick

Having gathered one of each caliber in the assortment, and repurposing an old shadowbox, I'm done with this part of the project. All have been labeled, which was a daunting task, to say the least. Wish my penmanship was better, but it is what it is. Difficult to write on such an odd surface, so I'll use that excuse if anyone complains.

SAA shadowbox.jpg

Dupe? Bottom row, second square, two in the middle, I can not read the writing. Very impressive display.

Last edited:
Sorry Richard. .380 & .32 Auto. Close but no cigar.
Tim is correct and the official winner. All hail Tim!

Having gathered one of each caliber in the assortment, and repurposing an old shadowbox, I'm done with this part of the project. All have been labeled, which was a daunting task, to say the least. Wish my penmanship was better, but it is what it is. Difficult to write on such an odd surface, so I'll use that excuse if anyone complains.

View attachment 137921

Your penmanship is way better than mine. That's why I print labels...............