What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some neat finds from the latest lot

Slick

Have done an initial sorting of the latest batch found. This process gets real boring but am re-uplifted when I find a new headstamp or cartridge I didn't have. Well, I had it, just didn't know I did. Anyway, here are some interesting ones.

9MM
SAA 9mm asst.jpg SAA 9mm asst hs.jpg Really adds to the variety in stock.

8MM Nambu
SAA 8mm Nambu.jpg SAA 8mm Nambu hs.jpg No h/s. Most likely WW2 vintage and not a recent offering.

SAA .455 Webley.jpg SAA .455 Webley hs.jpg Wish I still had that old Mk VI.

.303 Incendiary
SAA .303 incendiary.jpg SAA .303 incendiary hs.jpg Stood out from crowd what with the purty blue paint.

Looks like a great variety of shells. Found a .380ACP headstamped 9mm Short. A bunch of rimfires. A couple pinfires. And a bunch of odd calibers and loadings. One hit wonders, so to speak. A REAL COLLECTION! Found an old invoice in the box. From Manions online auction. Affirms where I got 'em from.

I think you are correct. It is not an exact match held side X side with a 9X19. Haven't delved that deeply into ID. A cursory separation at best. I WILL set that one aside. Holler if you see something you need.