What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

82mm HEAT

earni74

Premium Member
Does anyone recognise this round, I only know it as a Russian? 82mm HEAT round, but I have no information on this round in my books and paperwork, my friend needs a fuze for it, i do not know what fuze it takes, several people i know cannot identify it

Is it a tank round ! thanks005.jpg006.jpg

82 mm HEAT and HE

Hope this helps

Attachments

• HEAT en HE.jpg
    HEAT en HE.jpg
    286.2 KB · Views: 57
Hi Mick
ZAA==

Its for the Czech 82mm recoiless gun82 x 761R 82mm BzK vz.59a vz. 59A Photo 02.JPG

thanks to you all, my friend needs a fuze for the HEAT round, does anyone have a fuze to sell, a fuze number or a detailed drawing
cheers

fuze is a nz-41
Bob

Attachments

• nz-41 01.jpg
    nz-41 01.jpg
    262.2 KB · Views: 20
  • nz-41 02.jpg
    nz-41 02.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 24
  • Zapalovac nz41 a jeho cinnost.jpg
    Zapalovac nz41 a jeho cinnost.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 26
thanks Bob, would you be able to get one for me to buy, the outer protective cap is not important just good fuze and threads
MICK

Hallo Mick,
I have never seen one for sale separately, only as a part of the complete round.
At my line of work I cannot make any promisses.

One personal question to You if I may:
Where did You get the time to write 4,294,967,279 posts :)

Bob

Attachments

• pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 9
Hi Bob, if you do find one that will be great, as to the quantity of posts, you are not the first to comment on it, all I can say is that I am not old enough my friend, well not yet anyway
all the best
Mick