What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

unknown small brass fuze

Alpini

Premium Member
Hello,

can someone identify this small brass fuze? It is also possible that it is only a part of a larger fuze. It is totally free of any markings.

Regards, Alpini

Attachments

• unknown.jpg
    unknown.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 81
  • unknown1.jpg
    unknown1.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 58
Similar to but not quite the same as (and with slightly wider dimensions than) the British No 250 fuze for 20 mm Hispano Suiza. Perhaps for a slightly larger calibre than 20 mm.

I also wonder about it's calibre. I first thought it's for 25 mm Hotchkiss, but those fuzes have a smaller diameter...

I hope someone has an other idea :)

Last edited:
How about the top part of E,Kzdr.f.Sprgr?
Bob

Attachments

• e.kzdr_f_spgr_111.jpg
    e.kzdr_f_spgr_111.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 51
Hello Bob,

very good idea! And I must confess, that I have such a fuze - so I can compare when I am at home.

Thank you very much!

Bob had the right idea - it is the top of the "E. Kzdr. f. Sprgr". It's a little embarassing because I have such a complete fuze in my collection and also made a section of a second one. It seems I am getting old :) For my defense: This section was one of my first, many years ago...

Attachments

• E.Kzdr.f.Sprgr-1.jpg
    E.Kzdr.f.Sprgr-1.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 49
Last edited: