What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cal .50 ECCC promo cartridge

Slick

I believe this was given to me at a past SLICS. I think it was a commemorative cartridge for a large EU show. Can anyone confirm that?

SAA Cal 50 ECCC.jpg

I believe this was given to me at a past SLICS. I think it was a commemorative cartridge for a large EU show. Can anyone confirm that?

View attachment 138928

This is correct. Netherlands 1982 with the old name from the ECRA (ECCC; European Cartridge Collectors Club)

btw. Case was made by Euro Metaal Zaandam.

Last edited:
Here is another that our good friend Geert gave me. I also have one from Canada. I'm not sure what it commemorates or if it's just a Dealer Sample or something.

IMG_4710.jpgIMG_4709.jpgIMG_4711.jpg

Now that you mention it, I think mine came from Mr. Geert. Actually, I have two. No fancy RAMO one though.

Hi Guys,

Just to let you know i do NOT have a case of these (i wish i did :smile: )

I can offer you a picture of the order sheet from Eurometaal, 2 pictures of the Boxlabels (regular and chrome version) and a picture of the other variations of this round ( standard varnished - chrome plated and Gold plated )

Geert.

Attachments

• ECCC NL EMZ 82 variaties.jpg
    ECCC NL EMZ 82 variaties.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 38
  • ECCC NL EMZ 82 doc Eurometaal.jpg
    ECCC NL EMZ 82 doc Eurometaal.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 33
  • ECCC NL EMZ 82 label Verchroomd.jpg
    ECCC NL EMZ 82 label Verchroomd.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 30
  • ECCC NL EMZ 82 label.jpg
    ECCC NL EMZ 82 label.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 29
This is my cal.50 from the 2013 meeting in Landhorst!

Attachments

• DSCN2357.JPG
    DSCN2357.JPG
    179.8 KB · Views: 26
Looks like there's a new area for collecting in the cal. .50 assortment now. Is there one issued for every year/show?

No, there is always something else! the meeting is every 3 years 2016, there was a Kaffeepott.

Attachments

• DSCN2358.JPG
    DSCN2358.JPG
    86.7 KB · Views: 7
One of our NVBMB (Dutch ECRA) members collects all these specials. There are a lot of variations around I can tell you!

Found another ECCC/ECRA Commemorative. No telling what all I will find when I move my ord to their new location........................

30x173mm ECCC 002.jpg30x173mm ECCC 001.jpg