What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

.30 WW2 US MG Belts, Links

I have a few loose WW2 .30 dated tracer ( DM 43) and ball ( DEN 43) rounds, a nice Russell 1942 dated cloth belt, and a later M1 ammo can. I assembled them and then found some metal links, marked " M1 BP". Can anyone tell me who manufactured them? I am hoping the BP links are of WW2 era.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    244.8 KB · Views: 24
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I also have a pile of Izzy links, and found a pile of "WM" marked M1 links. I use those to shoot my 1919, and the .303 Bren mag case for my semi Bren. Internet says WM manufacture was Post Korean to late 70's manufacture. I am trying to assemble a WW2 ammo display and want it right. Also, I have en blocs and would like to verify the manufacturers to keep it correct. I lost my en bloc manufacture " list", anyone have one? I am adding pics of various M2 war dated bandoleers, cans, post WW2 and " shooting ammo" that I have come across.The Russian cans are full of Finn Maxim linked war dated rounds ( 1938-41), impressive at 14 ft long. The large opened wooden crate of .30 M2 was a missed auction, notice it was loaded 1 Tracer 9 Ball ( not 1 to 4), the early war load? More pics later as I go through my unorganized mess in the garage....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137 KB · Views: 28
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    246.2 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    263.9 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg