What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sad News Regarding Member Sudelmuk

spotter

UBIQUE
Staff member
Premium Member
Hello all.
I have just been informed that bocn member and friend Peter Kunz (sudelmuk) has passed away on the 6th of November
I know nothing else but i know Peter will be missed very much by myself and everyone else on site
my thoughts and prayers with Peter and his family

RIP Peter

What a shock, cant believe he is gone. Condolences to his family. Such sad news.

Myself and another great friend of mine saw Peter on the 4th,in his own town. Words cannot express the sorrow i am feeling right now.

I was at his place early November together with Paul (waff) , everything was okay we had a lot of fun, drinking your favorite beer and having a great meal, it was very hard to find out that 2 days later you were not longer with us, Peter i will never forget you Rest in Peace.

I am so saddened to read the terrible news about Peter. I had many emails with him over the years and I feel even more terrible as I had been out of touch with him for a while. A remarkable man and a great friend who helped me with many a question. He will be greatly missed.

Paul

I just want to send out my sincere condolences to all of his family and many friends. I am so sorry for his loss. I am sure that he will be missed by many.

Jason