What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

COSF grenade

Spgr30

Ordnance approved
HI,
Following the trial of the Woolwich Nº 2 ball grenade in 1916, it was tested in 1918 the COSF grenade with the Bellamy grenade, Vickery .... This grenade was the same as the grenade Nº30 Mk I, tested between 1917 and 1918, or a new grenade more like grenade Nº54, introduced in January 1923?Thank you in advance and wonderful Christmas to all!
JM

I cannot read your post. The grey text does not show up on my browser. Please change it to black or white.

Merry Christmas

Following the trial of the Woolwich Nº 2 ball grenade in 1916, it was tested in 1918 the COSF grenade with the Bellamy grenade, Vickery .... This grenade was the same as the grenade Nº30 Mk I, tested between 1917 and 1918, or a new grenade more like grenade Nº54, introduced in January 1923?Thank you in advance and wonderful Christmas to all!
JM