Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 115 Times in 32 Posts

    Browning 9mm model 1935 cutaway

    Just thought I would show this one,as you don't come across this sort of thing everyday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mach1bang For This Useful Post:

    Andysarmoury (1st January 2018), copdoc (1st January 2018), Darren (31st December 2017), Haenosaki (1st January 2018), MissingSomething (31st December 2017), SG500 (1st January 2018)

  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Southampton UK
    Posts
    1,308
    Images
    20
    Thanks
    420
    Thanked 545 Times in 175 Posts
    Now that I would love in my collection!

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 115 Times in 32 Posts
    I'm like you Darren,I'm a sucker for cutaways,
    hence I have quite a few in my collection.
    Tim.

  5. #4
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    886
    Images
    16
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 87 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    Now that I would love in my collection!
    Wow, so would I... I have a soft spot for cutaways

    Browning Hi-Powers are my fave. pistol....

    BTW... where was the photo taken? Is it yours?

    Thanks for sharing.

  6. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 115 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MissingSomething View Post
    Wow, so would I... I have a soft spot for cutaways

    Browning Hi-Powers are my fave. pistol....

    BTW... where was the photo taken? Is it yours?

    Thanks for sharing.
    I am the lucky owner,got it a while ago, cost more than I wanted to pay,but thought when would I get another chance to buy such an item,so I talked myself into buying it.Seen this sort of thing on Internet,but always just photos,and never available to purchase.
    I am told that having the adjustable rear sight is a rarity.
    Tim.
    Last edited by mach1bang; 31st December 2017 at 10:20 PM.

  7. #6
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    886
    Images
    16
    Thanks
    81
    Thanked 87 Times in 43 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1bang View Post
    I am the lucky owner,got it a while ago, cost more than I wanted to pay,but thought when would I get another chance to buy such an item,so I talked myself into buying it.Seen this sort of thing on Internet,but always just photos,and never available to purchase.
    I am told that having the adjustable rear sight is a rarity.
    Tim.

    Its quite nice.... Looks like an early pre-ww2 Belgian model.

  8. #7
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    1,507
    Images
    18
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 177 Times in 126 Posts
    Very nice, i too like cutaways, do you still have to have a deactivation certificate for it ?
    cheers
    Andy

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 115 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andysarmoury View Post
    Very nice, i too like cutaways, do you still have to have a deactivation certificate for it ?
    cheers
    Andy
    It does have a deactivation certificate.By law even cutaways need one,not just complete guns.
    Tim.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to mach1bang For This Useful Post:

    Andysarmoury (1st January 2018)

  11. #9
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    1,507
    Images
    18
    Thanks
    991
    Thanked 177 Times in 126 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mach1bang View Post
    It does have a deactivation certificate.By law even cutaways need one,not just complete guns.
    Tim.
    Many thanks, Have you any more to show ? I just have an Enfield No4 Skeleton action with the SK number.
    Cheers
    Andy
    Last edited by Andysarmoury; 1st January 2018 at 03:57 PM.

  12. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Devon
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    86
    Thanked 115 Times in 32 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andysarmoury View Post
    Many thanks, Have you any more to show ? I just have an Enfield No4 Skeleton action with the SK number.
    Cheers
    Andy
    Hi Andy,
    I may post some other items at some point.
    I am going through a difficult time at the moment,but will be more involved in this site in the future I think.
    Tim.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to mach1bang For This Useful Post:

    Andysarmoury (2nd January 2018)

 

 

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to top