What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Browning 9mm model 1935 cutaway

mach1bang

Just thought I would show this one,as you don't come across this sort of thing everyday.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 126
Wow, so would I... I have a soft spot for cutaways

Browning Hi-Powers are my fave. pistol.... :D

BTW... where was the photo taken? Is it yours?

Thanks for sharing.

I am the lucky owner,got it a while ago, cost more than I wanted to pay,but thought when would I get another chance to buy such an item,so I talked myself into buying it.Seen this sort of thing on Internet,but always just photos,and never available to purchase.
I am told that having the adjustable rear sight is a rarity.
Tim.

Last edited:
I am the lucky owner,got it a while ago, cost more than I wanted to pay,but thought when would I get another chance to buy such an item,so I talked myself into buying it.Seen this sort of thing on Internet,but always just photos,and never available to purchase.
I am told that having the adjustable rear sight is a rarity.
Tim.

Its quite nice.... Looks like an early pre-ww2 Belgian model.

Very nice, i too like cutaways, do you still have to have a deactivation certificate for it ?
cheers
Andy

It does have a deactivation certificate.By law even cutaways need one,not just complete guns.
Tim.

Many thanks, Have you any more to show ? I just have an Enfield No4 Skeleton action with the SK number.
Cheers
Andy

Last edited:
Many thanks, Have you any more to show ? I just have an Enfield No4 Skeleton action with the SK number.
Cheers
Andy

Hi Andy,
I may post some other items at some point.
I am going through a difficult time at the moment,but will be more involved in this site in the future I think.
Tim.