What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rgd-5?

Hi there...

Recently, during a foreign language image search I stumbled on this pic of what appears to be a sectioned RGD-5 type grenade. However, the fragmentation coil as seen here is completely dissimilar than that of any RGD-5 diagram that I have ever seen. Also, the plastic bits on the inside seem strange. Can anyone shed light on this?

rgd-mystery.jpg

Hi there...
Recently, during a foreign language image search I stumbled on this pic of what appears to be a sectioned RGD-5 type grenade. However, the fragmentation coil as seen here is completely dissimilar than that of any RGD-5 diagram that I have ever seen. Also, the plastic bits on the inside seem strange. Can anyone shed light on this?
Signature talks, that it is RGD-5 from Nagorny Karabah - occupated part of Republic Azerbaijan. It was producing in 1990th.Maybe not a lot, because in Internet only this photo.
Could be that it is also the same grenade.
rgd.jpg