What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TM 9-1905 Ammunition Renovation PDF file Download

BOUGAINVILLE

Hi Folks,

At long last I have just had time to finish a long intended project. Here is the PDF file of the very scarce TM 9-1905 AMMUNITION RENOVATION. It details in full among other things the removal of dents from artillery cases and the stenciling of ammunition etc. It should be an invaluable resource reference for most collectors.

Many thanks to Slick who played an important part in helping me procure this manual some years ago with the intention of eventually turning it into a PDF file. Many many years latter here it is.

Here is the link to the downloads section;

http://www.bocn.co.uk/vbforum/downloads.php?do=file&id=949

AMMO RENO 001.jpg

Yea, it was a long time ago, but worth the wait. I hope everybody appreciates the high quality of the scan. Amazing job. Thanks for the effort.

Thats great, must have been another hot summer!.Only problem now is we won't have any excuse for not getting it right..;)

I was "marooned" on a small volcanic island in the Pacific for 3 weeks and no transportation. Made use of my down time scanning and cloning etc. Each page with a photo on it I scanned both in black and white document mode and black and white photo mode. After cleaning up any background interference in the black and white document scan I then cloned the photo across from the black and white photo scan.

It was very tedious but the final result made it worth while. What made it easier was that the other half was too busy chatting with family that she didn't bother nagging at me spending too much time on the computer. :)

Many thanks for all of your appreciation.

Cheers,
Robert

Last edited: