What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

St. Louis / SLICS?

jonnyc

Who's coming this year?
As usual, I'll be looking for metric-military below .50/12.7, especially 7.62 Tokarev and 7.63 Mauser. In addition, I like British military pistol and rifle (.380, .455, 4.85, 6.25, .270-.280/30, .276, etc.). Hope to see some of you there....no time like the present! You know you want to come!

I'll be there. Tuesday arrival, I'll have a table.

Jon,
I'll be there too

If I am not in the showroom, you can find me at the bar with almost all British collectors. :tinysmile_classes_t

Nearly that time. I'll pull out at 0200 tomorrow morning to head south and west, I've got a couple of hunting stops on the way, but expect to be at the show by Tuesday afternoon. I hope to see some of you cruising the rooms on Tuesday, otherwise, I'll have a table at the show. Only .22 boxes will be on the table, but if you need a spot to stash some stuff or take a load off for a few minutes stop on by. JR if you're there this year take a few minutes and look me up, I'm there someplace. I'm also scheduled to give one of the Thursday night presentations, going to talk about some of the historic ordnance recovery problems in Belgium and France and also how it is bleeding over into some recent issues in the US with collectors. Stop by if you have the time and inclination - JO