What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown German sabotage demolition munition

Ivashkin

Premium Member
I want to show photos of unknown German sabotage munition, what found one unit of Red Army in cache on polygon near Berlin in May 1945.
Unfortunatly no description, only photos. But I think they are interesting for BOCN members.
I found them yesterday and first time was thinking to save it for better time, but I have to show it right now in memory of an our friend PETER KUNZ!
Maybe some of members can recognize devices and give more details.
I know only Schü.Do.Mi.(g.). Meanwhile, descriptions of this mine are not rare in Soviet papers. I think a lot of them captured and probaby disarmed in minefields, but last fact is not confiremed at this moment.
00000197.jpg 00000199.jpg 00000201.jpg 00000203.jpg 00000205.jpg

Last edited:
1st 2nd and 3rd pictures have British tyre mines and time pencils, nice to see the donkey turd mine ....Dave

Hi Ivashkin

4th picture, top one looks to show Nipolit soles and heels, and possibly belt containing Nipolit, as illustrated in Enemy Sabotage Equipment (Identification) May 1945

Cheers

Switch