What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

30mm apache in clips

kiwieod

heres some repro 30mm apache ammunition that ive put together
real cases and stripper clips
projectiles CNC turned,annodized and painted
HEDP proj in a TP case but beggars cant be choosers!

Attachments

• P1030499.JPG
    P1030499.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 126
  • P1030500.JPG
    P1030500.JPG
    233.3 KB · Views: 103
They look nice! I remember when you were looking for casings. Are you going to get a rubber stamp made to do the lettering?

I was thinking about doing the lettering,maybe having it laser printed,but it puts the overall cost up a bit

Awesome!! Those look awesome!

I have also slowly been putting together 2 clips as well. I have a number of cases, mostly TP but I have a few HEDP marked as well (the only ones I have seen), a number of fuzes in various states of completion, as well as a few unpainted possibly "reject" projectiles. I have the clips coming. Someday I hope to make one of HEDP and one of TP.

Maybe one day they will look as awesome as that. Makes me want to make a clip of German 3.7cm Flak now too...

thanks,the next one I will do is the 40mm linked for the mk19 grenade launcher.just have to save up enough linked cases to start the project.