What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

German ww2 glutzunder 28

sidminen

Hi,

i have found in excavation a lot of glutzunder with cable. but i have see a difference from cable and body of glutzunder

i have found a very slim cable with black protection on cable and the glutzunder have a markage in yellow painting, but all have a bad condition and the screw as ben absent (destroy by time under field)
i have in my collection a slim cable with white protection on cable, but no yellow painting, just classic markage.
i have found a classic glutzunder with big cable and black cover cable, and today i have found a similar glutzunder but the color of protection cable is blue !

do you have other color in your personnal collection? i'm interresting to know the numbers of color for cable.
and if you know why you have slim and big cable ? and why the screw as been destroy? i guess because is a bad steel without protection, a low coast glutzunder??

thank

On left is Sprengkapselzünder 28 / Glühzünder 28. On right is Glühzündstück 28. Sorry.

Attachments

• IMG_0188.jpg
    IMG_0188.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
in your pics, i see you have a gluhzunder with big cable and black cover, but me i have this (but cable is cut... i want one other no cut) and i have this mdl but color is blue
and i have a slim cable with black and white cable cover.

Hi,
news pics, i have found 3 mdl of gluhtzunder 28

But i dont know the left mdl and the right is small version, i think is a "low coast production" for the left?
but the right i never see that before.