What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WarGonzo youtube channel

Demetrius

I all,

I have been subscribing to a channel on youtube called "War Gonzo" I don't speak Russian but the content is pretty interesting if not dangerous to the crew and host.

Has anyone else seen this? his channel mainly deals with firing military weapons including RPG-7, and detonating explosives under extreme conditions. his last two "experiments" had him firing a Makarov pistol nearly point blank at RGN,RGD and RKG grenade bodies, Trotyl 400gram block, and plastic Explosive. predictably they did not go off but he demonstrated poor muzzle discipline as he can be seen pointing his pistol at the camera person a few times. the posted video has him jumping off an abandoned car rooftop with a primed explosive block.

what do you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL8wVXrh90s

Threatening Russia with what? Your 8 submarines, 20 frigates, two aircraft carriers without planes and 100 tanks? That is frightening.

exactly Russias got more on the scrap pile than what we got in reality....... love the media hype all rubbish it's just a diversion for Brixit

We should expel those annoying Meerkats , that'd show old Vlad we mean business ....

Threatening Russia with what? Your 8 submarines, 20 frigates, two aircraft carriers without planes and 100 tanks? That is frightening.

You lot seem happy to ask for our help whenever you invade somewhere. Can't be that bad. Anyway 156 Challengers are probably the equal of 600+ Russian tin cans. Even the Abrams has to copy our armour plate.

And the carriers wouldn't be without planes if the USA could deliver them on time, which they seemingly can't.