What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bill Woodin

met him in person once in Holland and he brought lots of me in the long gone good times RIP Bill

I had the great privilege of knowing Bill, and was able to visit his facility in Tucson a few times over the years and did a few trades with him. The last time I saw him was in Dec of 07 at the Phoenix Gunshow. We spoke briefly. One of my favorite stories that Bill told me, was about the family 1921 Thompson Submachinegun. It was always leaning up against a wall, and Bill said it had been in the family since the 20's. His Grandfather was the Secretary of the Treasury back then. Anyway, Bill said that before Tucson got built up, he used to go outside the door of his collection building, select semi-auto fire, and use it to trim the leaves on the palm tree that stands there. What a guy! RIP Bill!