What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slics 2018

Aaaah, Knob Creek, I went there many years ago, and still dying to get back, it is a premier gun show, with a side entertainment of a machine gun range. Maybe in the autumn??

Slick,

WHERE ARE YOU?? Inquiring minds--at SLICS--want to know!

Sksvlad,

DITTO

We miss you,

Taber

Had to miss this one. Had a ton of SAA to bring. Next year fer sure.
I did see you in one of the pics, ogling someone's wares. Hope you go home with lots of new goodies.

I am at home with a bug in my lungs. I was all set to go, loaded my car, took a week off as vacation, and....got sick. I am pretty unhappy, but at least I did not spread my infection all over the ammo collecting world. That is an achievement, right?

Thank you!
Although, if I didn't know better, I wouldn't believe I was there. There's a nice pic of my table, but I didn't see even a little piece of me in any of the IAA pics!

I saw your back. I'd recognize that vest anywhere.
SLICS.jpeg

Unless it was somebody trying to be just like you!

Last edited:
Not me! That's actually Doug Binau. And he's actually much older and wider than me!!!
And fortunately not a BOCN member!