What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pack, Field, Cargo M1945

Slick

Got one of these in the mail the other day. Original intent was to use it for a tool bag for the truck. I'd assumed they were of foreign manufacture. Apparently not. The markings are typical of originals found online. The bag is in mint condition, including the internal rain fly. Even with the 1952 manufacturer's date, it's in excellent shape. Doesn't even smell musty, like most of that sort of thing. It is unissued, so NOS. With that said, I stuffed it with Walmart bags to iron out the wrinkles and hung it in the shed with the rest of the mil-spec stuff. I will be ordering a couple more for the original reason, but am saving this one. I got it from Numrich(gunpartscorp.com). $10.45 + 7.75 shipping. A heckuva deal for a very sturdy tote.
Pack.jpgPack top.jpg

Full disclosure, I have no ties commercially or otherwise with Numrich. Have bought stuff from them for years is all. Never had an issue. 5 Stars. Sadly, they don't ship int'l. There are other sellers so there are options.