What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

M766 Proximity Fuze Mug

Weasel

Premium Member
Well i can never see myself getting a M766 proximity fuze to finish off a projectile for the Sgt York gun system, not seen one in 25 plus years of collecting but iam sure there must be one out there somewhere. I happen to be on the other side of the pond at the moment for a few days and had the good luck to find this mug made for Magnavox as a promotional item, all i have to do now is get it home without breaking it, i reckon this has got to be as rare as one of the fuzes.
Best Weasel.
Sgt York Mug.jpg

Never seen a fuze either, however there was one of these mugs on eBay last year, I don't know what it went for.

I have seen a number of "ordnance mugs" on eBay, 155mm guided artillery rounds, APFSDS rounds, tanks, rifles etc. I am sure you could make a hobby out of the mugs alone!