Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Thanks

Bear on a bicycle story

I was at an ammo show and a gentleman from Slovakia told me the following story. I'd like somebody to confirm the story and point me to the website with it.

Sometime ago German hunters were coming as paying hunting tourists to Slovakia to shoot bears. They decimated local bear population but the money was good. So the locals got some bears from the circus and location-fed them so the bears got accustomed to come to the same spot every day to eat. Then they just told Germans that a bear would come here and they would shoot the bear. While a hunter was waiting for a bear to come, there was a local girl on a bicycle, when she saw a bear she got scared, jumped off the bicycle and ran away. The circus bear just took the bicycle and arrive to the feeding place on that bike, stunning the awaiting hunter. I could not understand if the hunter killed that bicycling bear.

Is this story true?

Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks
    lol the girl got off the bike and run away that sounds a bit suspiciousto me

Thanks
    Thanked 1,713 Times in 409 Posts
    The story is true but not complete. To show they were true hunters these Germans had to drink a liter of smirnoff, shoot a bear and f**k a local woman.
    The first German hunter started with the wodka, stumbled into the forrest and came crawling back one hour later full of scratches, complaining he could not find the bloody woman he was supposed to shoot.

Cheers
    Last edited by pzgr40; 10th June 2018 at 08:38 PM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pzgr40 For This Useful Post:

glevum (12th June 2018), millsbomber (10th June 2018), SG500 (10th June 2018)