What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bear on a bicycle story

sksvlad

I was at an ammo show and a gentleman from Slovakia told me the following story. I'd like somebody to confirm the story and point me to the website with it.

Sometime ago German hunters were coming as paying hunting tourists to Slovakia to shoot bears. They decimated local bear population but the money was good. So the locals got some bears from the circus and location-fed them so the bears got accustomed to come to the same spot every day to eat. Then they just told Germans that a bear would come here and they would shoot the bear. While a hunter was waiting for a bear to come, there was a local girl on a bicycle, when she saw a bear she got scared, jumped off the bicycle and ran away. The circus bear just took the bicycle and arrive to the feeding place on that bike, stunning the awaiting hunter. I could not understand if the hunter killed that bicycling bear.

Is this story true?

The story is true but not complete. To show they were true hunters these Germans had to drink a liter of smirnoff, shoot a bear and f**k a local woman.
The first German hunter started with the wodka, stumbled into the forrest and came crawling back one hour later full of scratches, complaining he could not find the bloody woman he was supposed to shoot.

Cheers ;)

Last edited: