Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks

British Underwater Demolition Unit Pack

Just bought this on ebay: 'PACK, UDU, DPM, IRR' - assume 'UDU' = Underwater Demolition Unit... PLCE pattern backpack which clips nicely to my PLCE assault vest (never seen another pack/bag that fits the clips on the back of the vest - nope the clips on the rucksack side pouches don't fit as they do on desert version of this vest - can't imagine they were designed to fit this UDU pack specifically?).

the pack is made in the mostpart from cordura nylon, with various vent holes/mesh that presumably is meant to let water drain out if it becomes immersed in water... assume it is used to carry demo charges/mines etc used by UDUs?? any more info on this item, or better pics of it in use? this must be one of the more exotic items as never seen it until recently. interesting, I have seen on ebay another version with plain green cover for backpack straps and no labels etc (seller reckons this is because it is a 'sterile' SF item...).

always looking for inert baton rounds and accessories - please message me if you have any for sale/trade.

Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks

always looking for inert baton rounds and accessories - please message me if you have any for sale/trade.

Premium Member
    Images
    Thanks