What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Czech 7.5 cm pak Projectile

kradman

This was found in Finland this summer ,Is the second one shown the same as has same upper opening point ? will putting up for sale

Attachments

• SAM_0092.jpg
    SAM_0092.jpg
    277.5 KB · Views: 123
  • SAM_0091.jpg
    SAM_0091.jpg
    305.1 KB · Views: 139
  • SAM_0090.jpg
    SAM_0090.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 126
  • SAM_0089.jpg
    SAM_0089.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 145
Hi, the first round is for German infantry gun Le I G 18. Second one is Czechoslovak projectile. Could be 7,65 cm.

Bob

It looks like a Czech 8 cm round for the feld kanone 30(t) - granate 30(t) or 35(t) projectile with fuse VG-CR(t) - per the German manuals.

Attachments

• Czech 8cm ammo.jpg
    Czech 8cm ammo.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
Hello,
I'm very curious to know what is the designation of the czech shell because general shape is different from Gr30 or 35.
Regards

cz.jpg

Hello Kradman,
Do you have dimensions of this cz shell and other informations ?
Is it for a 7.5cm or a 7.65cm gun ?
Regards

Last edited:
Sorry for the late reply I think its a 7.5cm round as I have found the Czech 7.5cm cases in the same place before

Projectiles is not my field, but cases are. In Finland the Czech Skoda 7,5 cm vz37 AA gun is used a lot with original Czech ammunition. Maybe that is the projectile?