Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.

Thread: Z.d.Z. 25

Thanks

Z.d.z. 25

Today, while reading in some WW 2 german manuals, for the second time I read about a "Zug-und Druck-Zünder 25"= Z.D.Z. 25. The first time I thought, that this was a misprint. In this manual, dated 1939, it said that this fuze / igniter was no longer in production. Never have I seen or heard about this fuze before. Is there anyone here who knows anything about this fuze or may be even has a picture or drawing ? According to the model No. I assume, that this fuze was introduced in 1925 , but was outdated by 1939. The Z.D.Z. 29 is quite common and is one of the earliest german mine fuzes that I know.
    Regards,
    Bellifortis.
    Last edited by Bellifortis; 7th July 2018 at 10:50 PM.

Thanks
    Hallo,
    nobody here seems to know this minefuze that apparently was in use in germany in the interwar-years, in the 1930's. I have never seen it myself. Now I found the above "Package Label" for this fuze. I do not know where to search for a picture. There must be somewhere a manual about this fuze. Any idea ?
    regards,
    Bellifortis.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    Hi you interested and knowlegable people,
    whats the matter. Does nobody here know the answer to my above question. There must be some documentation of the technology of the interwar years 1919-1933. I still hope for an instructive answer or minimum a lead where I can search.
    Regards,
    Bellifortis.