What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPS shipping alert

Having problems with a UPS claim. I received what was a pristine M18 1944 dated case that was damaged in shipping. The seller filed a claim, UPS contacted me asking to leave it at the door for pick up and examination. Seller says they are squawking the claim because it was " not a retail" transaction, and even tho a collector to collector buy, they will not recognize the insured value...it has been three weeks so far. Pics clearly show the evidence. Fed ex next time? I will post the outcome.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    167.8 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.4 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    139.6 KB · Views: 48
I ship UPS all the time. My locals say they cannot ship artillery shells, so everything goes out as steel or brass cylinders. I wonder what will happen when I finally have to put in a claim. Also, that dent can be removed.

I ship UPS all the time. My locals say they cannot ship artillery shells, so everything goes out as steel or brass cylinders. I wonder what will happen when I finally have to put in a claim. Also, that dent can be removed.
What method would you use to remove the dent?