What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice additions!

Spaceinvader

I havent posted on here in ahwhile, so now that I got a large addition to my collection I thought I would show it.

Lots of "want list" cartridges crossed off here, and some nice rounds in general.

Hope you enjoy!

Rhys
dd19d84d4cae884132704a6e000605a3.jpg
1b385ff3e03a9107dd0d5e63f892f74e.jpg
d2c8c9948b8a82379e76c57dbb3b80ae.jpg
18550b71c411f780040d11cb83da5df5.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

You've added some nice items there, thanks for showing them.

Dave.

Thank you both! And yes some rounds I am very happy with like the 40mm Bushmaster.

I am now 100% out of space on my collection shelf, looks like I will need a new one!

Nice items, the shortened and crimped 12,7 mm case is not really ammunition.
It is a cartridge for a pile driver.

Bob

Yes not the normal type of stuff I collect but the price was right, its a cool little piece and I couldnt resist!

I posted it originally on the IAA, and it ended up being quite a good thread.

Nice finds, congrats!

Question regarding the 14,5 mm rounds and clip:
Are they WW2 or postwar?
Iff WW2, would your source, have and more die sale?
Still looking for WW2 14,5 X 114 B32 rounds.

T.i.a., Menno.

Unfortunately they are post war 80's Chinese APIT rounds. I bought 8-9 of them, with the specific purpose of filling the clip.
(Im not too picky about dates, it just looks good!)

Yes they seem to be quite hard to find, and if they can be found they cost quite a bit. I see casings online, and from 15$-40$!!

I have only seen one complete AP cartridge for sale (the ones with the Tungsten cores, the designation I cannot remember) and it sold in the US for around 250$. Ive got the Tungsten core from one which cost me 25$ but couldnt pass it up!