Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Thanks

Wanted: 76mm cases RW175, any condition.

Looking for 76mm cases (For Scorpion/Saladin) in any condition but with primer in place (but fired of course!).

Not looking for museum grade as these are going in shell racks so only the base is showing.

Cheers!

Premium Member
    Thanks
    There’s a case on quickfire auctions, but has no primer, http://www.quickfireauctions.co.uk/a...tion_id=269719

My local antique shop had one the last time I was in there, I could take a look tomorrow to see if it’s still there.
    Wanted: Baton/Irritant rounds (inert) and associated items, .700 NE (inert) and boxes (empty), .32-40 cartridge boxes (empty), WW2 British shotgun cartridge boxes (empty), Greener Police Gun cartridge boxes (empty). Message me if you have any of these items for sale/trade.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reccetrooper View Post
    There’s a case on quickfire auctions, but has no primer, http://www.quickfireauctions.co.uk/a...tion_id=269719

My local antique shop had one the last time I was in there, I could take a look tomorrow to see if it’s still there.

Hi there, thanks for the link. A little too steep for me. I will need 40 altogether so I don't really want to spend more than a tenner each!

Got 2 at W&P for £20, complete with FFE certificate!

Sometimes I will go to a bit more but never more than £20.

They do turn up in bric-a-brac shops from time to time as as they are not that old and not big enough to use as an umbrella stand, they usually don't cost much!