Welcome to the Inert Ordnance Collectors.
    Thanks

Anyone ever bought from magnum kiev?

Anyone ever bought anything from www.magnum.kiev.ua ?

Is there a UK dealer that could import something from them and then check it out to make sure it's UK legal, rather than risking a direct import?

Thanks
    Unfortunately, even if anything could be imported by a dealer, it would have to be made to comply with the new EU wide deactivation laws. As far as I know, the deactivation standard in the Ukraine are much less severe than the UK.

To be legal here, the gun would have to have most working parts removed, be completely welded solid and have a pin welded across the magazine well.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon View Post
    Unfortunately, even if anything could be imported by a dealer, it would have to be made to comply with the new EU wide deactivation laws. As far as I know, the deactivation standard in the Ukraine are much less severe than the UK.

To be legal here, the gun would have to have most working parts removed, be completely welded solid and have a pin welded across the magazine well.

I was thinking more along the lines of inert ordnance.

I have since heard that UK sanctions against Russia make it impossible to import anything that is Russian manufactured...