What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone ever bought from magnum kiev?

Unfortunately, even if anything could be imported by a dealer, it would have to be made to comply with the new EU wide deactivation laws. As far as I know, the deactivation standard in the Ukraine are much less severe than the UK.

To be legal here, the gun would have to have most working parts removed, be completely welded solid and have a pin welded across the magazine well.

Unfortunately, even if anything could be imported by a dealer, it would have to be made to comply with the new EU wide deactivation laws. As far as I know, the deactivation standard in the Ukraine are much less severe than the UK.

To be legal here, the gun would have to have most working parts removed, be completely welded solid and have a pin welded across the magazine well.

I was thinking more along the lines of inert ordnance.

I have since heard that UK sanctions against Russia make it impossible to import anything that is Russian manufactured...