What's new
British Ordnance Collectors Network

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zünderersatzschraube (?) (to me , unknown)

Bever

Premium Member
Hello ,

Does anyone have any additional information in regards to this Zünderersatzschraube / Transport plug. If that is what it is ofcourse, there's definitely some things it resembles more or less, but decided to put it up on here , to see what you all knew that I perhaps, did not.

Any help is greatly appreciated , thank you !

IMG_4053.jpg

Do you have pictures of different perspectives, if present with key-slots/holes visible? Thread diameter, tread pitch and overall diameter will be helpful too and also if you know which country it was discovered?

It does indeed have two key-slots/holes that are visible , yes. As for total length.. up to 150mm from what I can recall. I currently have it stocked away & cannot access it any time soon.
It was discovered with several Austro-Hungarian fuzes , that came from a long time archive.

zders.jpgzers.jpg